Want to join the tgi MEDIA team? We are hiring!
This position is now closed. We had over 150 applicants apply and every single one has been notified of the outcome. I’d like to thank everyone for their interest in this position.
tgi MEDIA continues to grow and we are now on the hunt for a social media savvy assistant. You’ll work with the director and the account managers and will assist with:
– Monitoring progress using web analytic tools.
– Ensuring and encouraging online interactions.
– Supporting on competition activity across all channels.
– Monthly social media reporting.
– Conducting regular competitor analysis.
– Replying to reviews including TripAdvisor.
– Creating content and coming up with ideas.
– Creating simple graphics for social media.
1) As the work is so fast paced, you’d need to be currently active on all the main social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) and know how they work.
2) You will have excellent grammar and know how to spell.
3) Excellent planning and organisational skills
1) Have experience of using Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or something similar.
2) Have some experience of managing businesses social media accounts.
We are creative, no two days are the same and we go the extra mile for all our clients who are wonderful. We look after our staff too and you can expect:
– A competitive salary with annual increases.(The basic salary depends on experience)
– A 15% monthly bonus for introducing new business.
– 30 days holiday (inc bank holidays) plus 1 extra day for every year you are with us. (up to 5 days)
– Free tea/coffee/water.
– A workplace pension (introduced in October 2017)
– Monthly team meals out
Please note, the progression from this position is to an account manager role.